Start your FREE Enquiry
Spinal Injury Claim
A serious spinal injury can severely affect your life in different ways depending on the type and level of your injury. Some injuries can result in pain for several weeks while a more serious injury could cause a permanent disability, changing your life.
Whether you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident, an accident at work or something else, you could deserve compensation from a spinal injury claim. With True Solicitors LLP, every personal injury claim is on a no-win, no-fee basis with no upfront costs, no obligations and a free initial assessment.
Call us today to discuss your spinal injury claim or submit your details below for a callback.
What are the common causes of spinal injuries?
The most common cause of spinal cord injury claims is car accidents, especially rear-end collisions.
What are common spinal injuries?
As the spine is such a complex structure; spinal injuries can vary greatly. Different parts of the spine may be damaged causing different injuries and having diverse effects on the body.
Spinal injuries are usually considered complete or incomplete depending on whether the spinal cord is severed.
Common spinal injuries include:
- Soft tissue damage
- Slipped discs
- Disc lesions
- Fractured discs
- Nerve damage
- Paraplegia – lower body paralysis
- Tetraplegia – paralysis affecting all four limbs
Why should I use a solicitor to pursue my spinal injury claim?
Our expert personal injury team will work with you throughout your spine injury claim to get you the compensation you deserve for your injury. We will use straightforward language when discussing your spinal injury claim and offer free advice and guidance that’s tailored to you.
- Book an appointment with a medical expert to get an understanding of your injuries
- Arrange rehabilitation or treatment like physiotherapy to help you recover from your spinal injury
- Manage your claim to recover your financial losses including lost pay, care, medication, etc. as well as the compensation you deserve
How much is my spine injury claim worth?
Compensation from a spinal injury claim varies depending on many factors including how serious your injury is, how it affects your life and more. Please use our free, no-obligation personal injury calculator for an estimated compensation level for your spinal injury claim.
How to begin my spinal injury claim?
If you’ve suffered a spinal injury and think you could be entitled to compensation, please contact us on 0344 854 7000 or use the form below to begin your no-win, no-fee claim.
You can also use the form below to begin your no-win, no-fee spinal cord injury claim.
Our spinal claim process
- Submit your claim – we will discover who is at fault and submit your spinal injury claim
- Gather the evidence and arrange treatment – we will collect evidence and arrange treatment and rehabilitation that’s right for you
- Win your claim – we will fight to recover the maximum compensation you deserve for your spinal injury claim
How long will my spinal injury claim take?
A straightforward spinal injury claim can be settled in around two months, if liability is admitted, the medical prognosis is certain and a reasonable offer is put forward by an insurance company. A more severe injury will take longer to confirm your evidence and result in the maximum compensation being received.
Future Career Opportunities
If there isn't a role available for you right now, submit your CV and we'll let you know when the right job comes along!