Start your FREE Enquiry
Terms and Conditions For Mis-sold SIPP Claims
The following eligibility criteria and conditions apply to anyone looking to make a claim for a mis-sold SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension):
- The pension must have been transferred into a SIPP, QROPS, or SSAS type investment.
- The advice to make the transfer must not have been received any earlier than 2012.
- Where 6 years have elapsed since the SIPP was created, the claim must be brought within 3 years of the date the claimant knew something was wrong with the investment.
- Where possible, the name of the Independent Financial Adviser and SIPP provider should be provided.
- If there has been a previous successful complaint to the SIPP itself, the IFA, FOS, FSCS or the Pension Ombudsman, made either directly or with the assistance of another legal representative, then it is unlikely we would be able to pursue a claim.
- There cannot be another legal representative already instructed to investigate or deal with the potential claim.
- All claims are run on a No-Win No-Fee basis, provided there is no breach of the agreement which will be put in place should we agree to take on the case.
- The success fee is 30% plus VAT of any benefit received from the claim.
For more information and advice, visit our dedicated mis-sold SIPP page, or call us free on 0344 854 7000.
Future Career Opportunities
If there isn't a role available for you right now, submit your CV and we'll let you know when the right job comes along!