21 September 2020
Updated 4th January 2021
True Solicitors LLP would like to assure our clients that we are operating business as usual as much as possible during the current outbreak of COVID-19.
We are doing everything we can to continue to provide our usual high quality service, whilst protecting the health and safety of our team members at this time. To do so we have followed Government guidelines and have implemented contingency plans to allow for managed remote working where possible. This means that your file handler will be working on your case as normal and will remain contactable by phone and email.*
We aim to keep disruption to a minimum and have implemented the following measures to ensure that we can operate as efficiently and safely as possible:
- We have ensured that our team members have access to the technology and systems that they need to allow for effective remote working.
- Team members will be able to securely access all case documentation remotely using our processes and controls.
- We are encouraging the use of electronic communication as far as possible. We are actively encouraging clients to return paperwork by either scanning or taking a photo of signed documentation, to email back to their file handler. We do not require paper copies during this time.
- Our accounts team are operating as usual to ensure that payments can be made and monies transferred to clients on time.
- We continue to accept new enquiries from those in need of legal advice. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0344 854 7000 or submit an online enquiry.
True Solicitors will continue to monitor the situation and follow government guidelines during this time. Rest assured that clients will be informed if there are any changes to the above. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
*You will find your file handler’s contact details on all letters and emails that have been sent to you. Please quote your client reference number when emailing or calling.