Thinking of pursuing a career with a national firm of solicitors? TRUE Solicitors LLP offer competitive salaries and additional benefits. All of our current career opportunities, including solicitor jobs are displayed below. Apply today and you might be next to join our winning team!
Multi-Track Fee Earner
Date posted: 31.01.2019 Closing date: 08.02.2019
Due to growth we require an additional fee earner to join our Multi Track PI team.
The successful candidate will need to be a Grade A fee earner (Solicitor or Legal Executive with over 8 years’ litigation experience), with significant litigation experience in EL/PL and/or RTA claims.
Although supervision and training will be available, the candidate will need to be able to demonstrate experience of, and an ability to run claims of multi-track value, both pre and post litigation.
If interested please email a copy of your CV to Lisa.email@example.com under the subject line: Multi-Track Fee Earner
Date posted: 24.01.2019 Closing date: 01.02.2019
JOB TITLE: Claims Assistant
DEPARTMENT: RTA Portal Team
LOCATION: Percy House, Percy Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide support/ assistance to Claims handlers as required.
To support claims handlers by undertaking tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Checking and reviewing initial claim information.
- Completing and submitting CNF’s to third party insurers.
- Identifying and processing files to be rejected.
- Checking and recording important dates (e.g. limitation, striking out, setting down, application for judgement, directions, assessment of damages, trial).
- Keeping individual client databases/files up to date.
- Reviewing files.
- Dealing with routine post and telephone calls.
- Reporting regularly to clients, referrers, team leaders and/or others.
- Liaising with witnesses, medical and other experts.
- Liaising and negotiating with insurers, solicitors, courts, Counsel and other agencies.
- Reporting to team leader any difficulties or delays on files.
- Attending team meetings.
- Providing statistics in relation to files handled upon request.
- Considering information/updates in relation to legal procedures and/or assessment of quantum.
- Dealing promptly with telephone enquiries from clients, referrers and others.
- Assisting other team members as necessary.
- 17. To carry out such other duties as might reasonably be requested by Line Manager/Partners.
If interested please email a copy of your CV to Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line: Claims Assistant.
"Great service, no hassle or complications to deal with"
Sorry there is currently no vacancies