TRUE Solicitors offer fixed fee, stress free conveyancing. Use our free conveyancing fee calculator below:
At TRUE Solicitors LLP, we know that buying and selling a property can be one of the biggest, and perhaps most stressful activities that you are likely to undertake.
As a result, we offer a conveyancing service that is simple, straightforward and designed to make your property transaction proceed as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
What do property solicitors do?
We can help you with:
- Purchase or sale of your house or flat.
- Purchase or sale of your Buy to Let property.
- Purchase of new build houses and flats.
- Purchase or sale of Help to Buy property.
- Purchase or sale of Shared Ownership property.
- Transfers of equity.
- Free conveyancing fee calculator
Why choose TRUE Solicitors for your conveyancing needs?
We believe in keeping our clients informed throughout the process, as an informed client is a reassured one. Once instructed our conveyancing solicitors will keep you up-to-date with the progress of your case at all of the critical stages of the transaction.
Our conveyancing team prides itself on client care. You will have a dedicated member of our conveyancing team to look after your transaction from start to finish, available to assist you with the paperwork involved and willing to discuss any issues or queries that might arise. We are also accredited by The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Our team is friendly, approachable, experienced and professional. We know that a dedicated and proactive conveyancer makes for a happy and satisfied client. TRUE offer:
- A fixed price – We guarantee to give you a fixed quotation at the outset and stick to it.
- A dedicated member of our team to look after your transaction.
- An efficient and proactive service – On instruction we will ask if there are any particular dates that you are working towards. We will do everything in our power to make sure your preferred date for completion is met.
- No completion, no fee (excludes disbursements already incurred) – If your transaction does not complete for any reason we will not make a charge for our legal fees.
Conveyancing services nationwide
We can assist you with your conveyancing needs whether you are buying or selling residential property locally in the North East or throughout the rest of England and Wales.
Please see the below illustrative cost guides for selling a property, purchasing a property and remortgaging or transferring equity in your home.
For a bespoke quotation please use our free Conveyancing Fee Calculator.
What our clients say about us
“We were treated with kindness and respect throughout, and kept up to date every step of the way. Should we need the services of a solicitor in the future, True would be our first choice – cannot recommend you highly enough.” – Ms. J, Gateshead
“A fast and efficient service. Very friendly and approachable staff. Easy to talk to.”- Mr & Mrs. B, Wales
“Great communication, always willing to give answers or find answers straight away.”- Ms.E, Northumberland